I want to wish everyone a very happy New Year. I hope it is going to be fantastic, amazing, full of love and just great! May 2019 have 365 days of love, friendship and great moments for all of you in a good health with family and friends.
Today marks a very special day for this blog: on the first day of 2018, it was officially launched. This means that the blog is celebrating its 1st Birthday today! I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do on many days to come. A quick recap of the past year in terms of the five favorite blog posts written on this blog:
- State Banquet for the King and Queen of the Netherlands (23 October 2018)
- LIVEBLOG: Prince Louis’ Christening (9 July 2018)
- Festival of Remembrance 2018 (10 November 2018)
- The First Portrait of Prince Louis & A Belated Birthday Picture for Princess Charlotte (5 May 2018)
- The Prince of Wales’ 70th Birthday Dinner (14 November 2018)
I hope next years list will have as many new great moments on it as this year’s list had!
Editor’s note: stay tuned for new blog posts! We’re terribly behind on schedule but University is taking its toll these days with a lot of exams and almost no time for other things. I will try to make it up to you all in January! In the mean time, check out a lot of new Kate’s Style File blog posts covering 2017 and some other years.