Editor’s Note: Things have been a little delayed lately at the blog. However, everything will be updated next week and we’ll have our first monthly Fashion Reviews for January next week too! Stay tuned!
Because of the tour though Scandinavia, there wasn’t much news on the Cambridges that wasn’t covered in the posts on the tour. You can read those again below.
The Cambridges had a very busy week carrying out their first foreign engagements of 2018 by visiting Sweden and Norway. During the trip to both countries, they met with both Royal Families and attended several engagements with them.
A Royal Tour Recap
- Sporty Morning at Vasaparken (day 1)
- A Very Royal Afternoon (day 1)
- A Bold Black-Tie Dinner at the British Ambassador’s Residence (day 1)
- Another Busy Day at the Karolinska Institute, NK and Haga Palace (day 2)
- A Glittering Night at the Fotografiska Gallery (day 2)
- Goodbye Sweden! (day 3)
- A Snowy and Cold Day in Oslo for the Duke and Duchess (day 3)
- A Glittering Gala Dinner at the Royal Palace (day 3)
- Morning at Hartvig Nissen School and Skaugum (day 4)
- A Sporty and Snowy End to the Royal Tour at Holmenkollen (day 4)
- 5 February: The Duke of Cambridge will attend the UK Chamber of Shipping’s Annual Dinner at the Park Lane Hilton
- 7 February: The Duchess of Cambridge will open a new Action Addiction community-based treatment centre in Essex
- 8 February: The Duke of Cambridge will attend the annual Centrepoint Awards at Kensington Palace