Editor’s Note: We’ll have more pictures and information later today.
The final day of the visit will start at the Hartvig Nissen School, which was the location for the very popular television programma ‘Skam’. Skam is a drama series focussing on teenagers and the challenges young people face during their youth. TRH will meet the stars and producers to hear more about the series.
At Skaugum, the offical residence of the Crown Prince Couple, the Duke and Duchess will have a private luncheon with the Crown Prince and Crown Princess.
The Duchess wears a new coat by Dolce & Gabbana, her Tod’s pumps and Mappin & Webb earrings.
- Together with Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit, the Royal couple will visit the Holmenkollen Ski Jump and the Holmenkollen skimuseum. They will watch a demonstration by the best young Norwegian ski jumpers afterwards.
- Their last engagement in Scandinavia will be an event organised by the Norwegian Ski Federation. TRH will see a group of nursery children take part in an afternoon ski session on the slopes near Oslo. The Duke and the Duchess will take part in some of the activities and speak to the instructors.
- TRH will then depart for London at Oslo Gardermoen Airport.
The full itinerary can be read via this link.
A Royal Tour Recap
- Sporty Morning at Vasaparken (day 1)
- A Very Royal Afternoon (day 1)
- A Bold Black-Tie Dinner at the British Ambassador’s Residence (day 1)
- Another Busy Day at the Karolinska Institute, NK and Haga Palace (day 2)
- A Glittering Night at the Fotografiska Gallery (day 2)
- Goodbye Sweden! (day 3)
- A Snowy and Cold Day in Oslo for the Duke and Duchess (day 3)
- A Glittering Gala Dinner at the Royal Palace (day 3)