Editor’s Note: This post will be updated with more information and pictures soon.
Together with Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit, the Royal couple visited the Holmenkollen Ski Jump and the Holmenkollen skimuseum. They watched a demonstration by the best young Norwegian ski jumpers afterwards.
The couple enjoyed the amazing view from the ski jump.
Their last engagement in Scandinavia is an event organised by the Norwegian Ski Federation. TRH saw a group of nursery children take part in an afternoon ski session on the slopes near Oslo. The Duke and the Duchess took part in some of the activities and speak to the instructors.
TRH afterwards departed for London at Oslo Gardermoen Airport. It’s been an amazing tour and it gave us lovely pictures of the Royal couple.
The Duchess looked lovely in a KJUS jacket, a Barts beanie, Sorel boots, and John Lewis gloves
The full itinerary can be read via this link.
A Royal Tour Recap
- Sporty Morning at Vasaparken (day 1)
- A Very Royal Afternoon (day 1)
- A Bold Black-Tie Dinner at the British Ambassador’s Residence (day 1)
- Another Busy Day at the Karolinska Institute, NK and Haga Palace (day 2)
- A Glittering Night at the Fotografiska Gallery (day 2)
- Goodbye Sweden! (day 3)
- A Snowy and Cold Day in Oslo for the Duke and Duchess (day 3)
- A Glittering Gala Dinner at the Royal Palace (day 3)
- Morning at Hartvig Nissen School and Skaugum (day 4)