On this page you can find the outfits worn by the Duchess of Sussex in 2018.
- 9 January (visit to Reprezent Radio): coat by Smythe, trousers by Burberry, sweater by Marks & Spencers and a scarf by Jigsaw.
- 18 January (visit to Cardiff): black coat by Stella McCartney, matching trousers by Hiut Denim and booties by Tabitha Simons, with grey jacket by Theory.
- 1 February (Endeavour Fund Awards): black Alexander McQueen trouser suit, white Tuxe Bodysuit, Prada clutch and Manolo Blahnik pumps.
- 13 February (visit to Edinburgh): tartan Burberry coat, black Veronica Beard trousers, black Wolford turtleneck and green Strathberry bag.
- 28 February (Royal Foundation Forum): navy Jason Wu dress, black Aquazzura pumps and Isabel Marant earrings.
- 8 March (visit to Birmingham): blue and white J Crew coat, ALLSAINTS white sweater, black Alexander Wang pants, Altuzarra bag and black Manolo Blahnik pumps.
- 12 March (Commonwealth Day Service): cream Amanda Wakeley coat, navy Amanda Wakeley dress, cream hat by Stephen Jones, navy Mulberry clutch and matching Malono Blahnik pumps.
- 23 March (visit to Northern Ireland): blush Mackage coat, a Victoria Beckham sweater, a green Greta Constantine skirt, a Charlotte Elizabeth bag, and velvet pumps by Jimmy Choo.
- 6 April (Invictus Games 2018 Team Trials): green Babaton for Artizia coat, black Invictus Games polo, Mother Denim black jeans
- 18 April (CHOGM Youth Forum Reception): Altuzarra ‘Audrey’ dress, black Camilla And Marc blazer, black-and-white Oroton bag and black Tamara Mellon heels.
- 19 April (CHOGM Women’s Empowerment Reception): black Black Halo cocktail dress, black Aquazarra pumps, diamond Birks earrings and a Gucci bag.
- 21 April (Invictus Games Reception): green floral Self Portrait dress with black Alexander McQueen blazer, black Manolo Blahnik pumps and Roland Mouret bag.
- 21 April (Queen’s Birthday Party Concert): navy Stella McCartney cape dress, gold Naeem Khan clutch, navy Manolo Blahnik pumps and gold Shaun Leane jewellery.
- 23 April (Stephen Lawrence Memorial Service): black sleeveless patterned Hugo Boss dress, nude heels and matching clutch bag.
- 25 April (Anzac Day Dawn Service): grey Smythe coat, black floppy hat, Sarah Flint pumps and Gucci bag.
- 25 April (Anzac Day Service at Westminster Abbey): bespoke black jacket and matching skirt by Emilia Wickstead, Philip Treacy hat, Jimmy Choo clutch and Cartier earrings.
- 18 May (arriving at Cliveden House Hotel): navy Roland Mouret dress, diamond Birks earrings and light grey Manolo Blahnik pumps.